Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Product Review: Simple Truth Chocolate Bar

I love chocolate and was thrilled to receive a chocolate bar in the mail. I was asked by Simple Truth and +BzzAgent to review some of the products in exchange for free products.

My BzzKit included a bottle of Guayusa Tea Energy Tea, the chocolate bar pictured in this post and coupons for free bread and Greek yogurt by Simple Truth.

I may have just found a new favorite chocolate bar for snacking! This bar is a beautiful combo of sweet and salty rolled up with all of the healthy antioxidants found in dark chocolate. This bar is organic and made with real sugar!

The only thing that would be better in my humble opinion is to find baking chips with sea salt!

A serving size is 10 squares. There are about 2 1/2 servings per bar.
Fat: 16 g
Carbohydrates: 20 g
Protein: 2 g


No comments:

Post a Comment