Sunday, January 4, 2015

Back to business...

I am so excited to be starting a new training program tomorrow! I've been sick for the last week and am starting to feel better. I'd train today but this is a day of rest in our house that is strongly defended by yours truly.

I was using +StrongLifts during my bulk. Tomorrow, I'll begin the Shortcut to Size program by +Jim Stoppani with added cardio on my rest days. I enjoy the split and his meal timing and training methods.

Since this marks the beginning of my cut, I've tweaked my calories and macronutrients. I'm starting at 1700 calories on 40% carbohydrates, 35% protein, and 25% fats. I'm pleased at this point with the amount of muscle I've put on. I just need to shed the fat (while preserving as much muscle as possible) and we'll be good to go!

I'm on BodySpace as fitheidi1974 if you'd like to follow along. Stay tuned for a full day of eating for weight loss! I'll be posting more recipes that will fit a healthy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment