Thursday, December 25, 2014

The journey so far...

Let me begin by saying that I am not perfect. Who is? I am real. I am a 40-something wife and mother turned blogger.


I have lost over one hundred pounds through lifting weights, cardio, and watching what I eat. I went from 235 to 128 in about a year's time. Due to my first bulk, I'm weighing in at about 145-150. I've got about 10% body fat that I want to lose by May. I'm cleaning up my diet and hope you'll join me for the ride.


I'll be posting what I eat, what I'm weighing in at, the recipes, nutrition tidbits I've learned along the way and whatever else comes to mind. Almost forgot to mention my workouts! I'll be posting those as well. Right now my training is focused on strength and power. As I enter my cut, my training will be focused more on volume and burning calories.


Are you ready? All buckled in? It's time to ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment